Defects Project Manager
|Job Title:||Defects Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2022|
Due to a growing portfolio of work they are looking to secure the services of an experienced Defects Project Manager for a start in June.
As the Defects PM, you will be responsible for:
- Accurate recording and regular progressive updates on defect issues and activities
- Manage and Maintain Defect Co-ordination to QMS standard
- Monitoring of any safety regulations and policy protocol
- Manage and oversee defects/maintenance activities to achieve the most productive use of available materials and resources.
- Inspect progression of all job activities on regular basis.
- Oversee project coordination and all departmental documentation.
- To forecast and oversee coordination of all trades required for re-works and repairs.
- Ensure that departmental work ethics are maintained to OHS&E standard at all times.
- Maintain overall quality assurance whilst ensuring building compliance.
- Maintain professional relationships with relevant contacts and clients.
- Oversee and manage the day to day events and proceedings.
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Senior Project Engineer, Quality Manager, Defects Manager or PM working for a head contractor
- Have previously delivered commercial or residential construction projects valued $30M+
- Experience liaising with tenants, owners corporations and strata management
- Experience of working on Commercial/Residential projects in Australia
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Residential Maintenance Supervisor
Up to $150K Package
up to 220k
$180K - $220K
190,000 - 250,000
Junior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager - Landscaping
Project Manager - Defence
Senior Project Manager / Operations Manager