|Job Title:||Design Coordinator|
|Salary:||$70k - $80k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2020 10:49|
What you'll be doing:
- Review and understand scope of works from client.
- Review Architectural drawings received from the client, resolving design for construction.
- Verify that the design complies with all Australian standards, supplier specification and constructability.
- Produce detailed shop drawing of design elements.
- Provide shop drawings to client for approval, site to build and contracts to order.
- Coordinate with Project Managers, site teams and Estimating department regarding general Design, detailing and buildability information.
- Interior Design/Architecture qualification
- Must have proven experience working across workplace D&C projects
- Minimum of 4 years experience within design
- Experienced in AutoCAD
- Experience working on projects from concept to completion
- Solid understanding of Australian standards & BCAs
- Up to date CV
- Portfolio of relevant work
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's