|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2021|
In their 30+ years they delivered an impressive portfolio across, Education, Healthcare, Defence and Industrial projects throughout the country
Having delivered a large number of highly successful projects over the 30’s years this business shows no signs of slowing down, as such they are now on the lookout for a Design Manager to join the team
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead and manage consultants to deliver high quality design documentation on time, on budget as well as in compliance with the Project Brief.
- Contribute to the cost control and value optimisation of a project.
- Lead the review of the project design for regulatory and building compliance as well as coordination of services with the multi-discipline design subcontractors.
- Maintain design quality control management.
- Develop and maintain professional and productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders (clients, consultants, subcontractors).
- Assist stakeholders with strategies and investigation of project opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate the submission of final documentation, as constructed drawings, authority approvals, warranties and guarantees at handover of a project.
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or relevant discipline.
- Experience in Design or Engineering Management delivering large scale D&C projects from commencement to completion within the food processing, pharmaceutical, distribution, manufacturing or relevant industries.
- Ability to communicate, influence and build effective relationships at all levels of the external and internal business environment.
- Ability to deliver results in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
With a diverse portfolio of projects across the country the company offers real career progression and the ability gain project exposure to projects you are passionate about. The business proudly boasts great retention of staff due to competitive salaries, great team dynamic, promoting from within and allowing employees to determine how their career evolves
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Tim Chapman on 0424150235 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Design Manager - Water Infrastructure
Project Manager - Architecturally Designed homes
Site Manager - Design & construct fit out projects
$Negotiable with perm option
$150,000 + Super
Senior Estimator - Developer, designer, builder
$200,000+ and share options
Site Manager - Woollahra
Site Manager - Woollahra
Assistant Project Manager
Site Manager - Multires Housing Developments
$80k - $120k+super/car/phone
Site Manager - Industrial