|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020|
As Design Manager, you will essentially be the face of the business, you will be heavily involved from the front end, liaising with the client, the design team and all relevant stakeholders.
In brief, you will be expected to have extensive experience across all of the below and come with the relevant experience within the Melbourne market, coming from a principle contractor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Selection and engagement of consultants to produce construction documentation
- Manage consultants and coordinate the documentation process with consultants. Run design meetings. Follow up issues raised by consultants.
- Seek clarification on design details and client requirements during the documentation process
- Ensure services applications are lodged by consultants
- Obtain building permits
- 10 years + experience as Design Manager, across multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience across commercial projects valued $50m +
- Experience working for a head contractor desirable
- Relevant tertiary qualification (relevant to Construction Design)
- Excellent communication skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Josh Edwards on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO