|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020|
Our client is one of Australia's leading construction companies with a diverse portfolio of Commercial, Education and Defence projects. They are active across NSW with a wide variety of projects up to $50M in value.
As the Design Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery of construction projects from inception to completion which will include:
- A thorough understanding of the design process
- Sufficient understanding of each of the consultants’ disciplines to lead, manage and challenge the design team
- Detailed knowledge of the property development approval process
- An understanding of the construction process
- Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 2 years'+ Experience in a Design Management Role for a Builder
- Experience within the ECI (Early Contractor Involvement) and Tender Phase as well as the Construction Phase is highly sought after.
- Project Management Experience demonstrating Time, Cost and Scope understanding
- Demonstrated experience in functional briefs, consultant scopes and engagements
- Experience over various building types in excess of $50M in value
Thanks for your consideration.