|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2021|
With a fantastic name in the industry, they pride themselves on delivering projects valued up to $200M. Their workplace culture offers collaboration within a flatline management structure. Staff retention is also a key offering of the business as they pride themselves on putting people first.
As the Design Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery of construction projects from inception to completion which will include:
- Preparation of feasibility sketches and the initial design brief.
- Overseeing the delivery of DA/CDC drawing documentation.
- Coordinating with consultants and managing/tracking the progress of state and local authority approvals.
- Collaborating with the construction delivery team to find solutions that will overcome design challenges.
- Consulting the delivery team to meet the successful completion of projects with Australian Codes and Standards knowledge.
- Liaising directly with local councils to achieve outcomes and also building rapport.
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Design Management role for a principal contractor.
- Experience working on high-rise and mixed-use projects is essential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$135,000 + Super
Carpenter - Bowral
110,000 - 120,000 + Super
Project Manager - Multires Housing Projects
$80k - $120k+super/car/phone
Contract Manager - National property group
200,000 + bonus
Production Draftsperson (ArchiCAD)
$70,000 - $80,000 + Super
Sales Support Draftsperson
Up to $160k
Project Coordinator / Project Engineer
$180K - $240K