Design Manager - Eastern Suburbs
|Job Title:||Design Manager - Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary:||Up to $240k|
|Contact Name:||Alex Mitchell|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2019 05:46|
Our client is one of Australia's leading construction companies with a diverse portfolio of Health, Commercial, Education, Commercial, Retail, Defence, Aged Care projects. They are active across NSW with a wide variety of projects more than $100m in value.
As the Design Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery of construction projects from inception to completion which will include:
- A thorough understanding of the design process
- Sufficient understanding of each of the consultants’ disciplines to lead, manage and challenge the design team
- Detailed knowledge of the property development approval process
- An understanding of the construction process
- Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture or similar
- Minimum 5 years'+ Experience in a Design Management Role for a Builder
- Experience within the ECI (Early Contractor Involvement) and Tender Phase as well as the Construction Phase is highly sought after.
- Project Management Experience demonstrating Time, Cost and Scope understanding
- Demonstrated experience in functional briefs, consultant scopes and engagements
- Experience over various building types in excess of $50M in value
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's