|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 05:46|
With offices throughout Australia our client is looking to add to their Brisbane operations with a civil engineer who specialises in Land Development projects to include residential, industrial, shopping centres and civils for high rise.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer will include
- Undertake design and engineering work including preparation of civil works specifications, engineering reports, tenders and fee proposals
- You will be responsible for meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet your targets
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including clients and local authorities.
- Report writing and mentoring junior engineers.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 3+ years experience in Civil Engineering from a Consultancy side
- Must have experience in Civil Design of Urban/Land Development projects
- Experience using 12D, DRAINS and MUSIC would be advantageous
- Keen to achieve RPEQ
- Knowledge of local standards and processes
- A solid understanding of the planning process
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
- Opportunity to join a high performing team with a great atmosphere and inclusive culture
- Opportunity to join a National Engineering Consultancy
- Career development and opportunities to excel and progress towards Senior Management
- Competitive salary package with a healthy work/life balance.
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.