Design Manager - Substations (Adelaide)
|Job Title:||Design Manager - Substations (Adelaide)|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 15:18|
Benefits of the role:
- Without a doubt, the best work life balance in the market.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
- Excellent salary package and relocation assistance (where applicable)
- High profile projects.
- The ability to take ownership of projects.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- A track record in Substation design, ideally with a technical background in either primary or secondary electrical engineering.
- The ability to effectively resource projects, utilizing internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to track and manage project progress.
- An understanding of all elements involved in substation design & construct (i.e. Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)
- A background in either project management or engineering.
- A Degree or equivalent in Electrical engineering.
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron on 03 8535 3100/0406422318 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's