|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Contact Name:||Liz Mitchell|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 15:33|
provide architectural leadership, advice, and guidance through all stages of project management from concept to delivery. Main activities include:
- Work in consultation with clients, stakeholders and the project team on a wide variety of residential projects.
- Provide expert advice on design, planning and cost estimates for the assessment of project opportunities. This will include site assessments, yield analysis, concept and schematic designs. Sound knowledge of local planning schemes is required for national projects with the ability to assist in research for international projects.
- Work closely with Project Services team and local country teams on Business Cases and Feasibility studies in relation to all design, planning and costing issues.
- Lead and manage design and planning process through the co-ordination of consultants and mentoring a design/drafting team from concept designs to construction documentation and detail packages.
- Additional involvement with procurement, tendering, contract administration, attendance to client, Council, construction and site meetings will be required to support Project Managers and Construction Manager in the delivery process.
- Be responsible for key stakeholder management to ensure positive outcomes for all parties.
- Design housing using conventional and lean construction systems such as modular, prefabricated and rapid construction systems.
- Provide services as required to Project Services team and in-house advice to other Business Units on design issues and other technical matters such as accessibility, planning issues etc.
- Deliver projects with the project team to meet budget, timelines, quality and design standards.
- Additional appropriate support to wider team and organisation.
- 5 years minimum experience in similar role in residential housing (flexible)
- Relevant qualification in Architecture, Design, and/or Town Planning
- Proficiency in design software including AutoCAD
- Sound knowledge of local planning schemes for national projects
- Current Driver’s Licence (mandatory)
- Satisfactory Police Check
If you have all of the above criteria and are interested in applying, get in touch with me ASAP- email@example.com / 0410559652 / 85353100 or 'click apply'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's