Design Project Manager
|Job Title:||Design Project Manager|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $130,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 08:01|
Our client has a cracking opportunity for a Senior Engineer, Architect or Planner who is looking to specialise in Project Management across local to state significant projects. Critical to this role is personal skills and process. Working closely with Councils, Certifiers, Architects, Developers and Town Planners this is a business critical role.
Working closely with the Team Leaders of the disciplines this role will be there to select and lead projects teams, liaise with clients, issues invoices, lead and drive teams and ensure projects are delivered on time and budget!!
To be considered for the role of Project Manager you will;
- Engineering, town planning, project management or similar degree
- Experience of consulting engineering for urban projects covering engineering design for earthworks, roads, drainage systems, and flooding.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and report writing skills
- Positive and proactive attitude and be motivated, team player, and eager to learn.
- Strong time management and organisational skills including the ability to manage resources and delegate tasks effectively.
- Opportunity to join a company that is invested in its staff
- Career progression, training and support
- Ownership of projects
- Competitive salary
- Long term planning and a growing company through successful delivery
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's