|Job Title:||Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Petrilli|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 09:16|
They boast an impressive, diverse pipeline of projects which include boutique residences through to medium density residential developments and land subdivisions. Our client is committed to consistently delivering a premium quality product which has broad appeal across NSW. They have a national presence and operate an agile and adaptable business model that bends to the demand of their consumer.
You will be surrounded by an experienced, dynamic and progressive team of professionals who are exceptional and passionate about what they do. The lack of hierarchy and flat management means that you have the ability to get things done without the red tape.
The role and responsibilities of the Development Manager will include:
- Planning and authority approvals
- Consultant appointment and coordination
- Preparing cost forecasts and project budgets
- Managing project feasibilities and reporting to management
- Design Management
- Construction tender and award
- Project management and oversight of construction
- Arranging subdivision certificates including community title and strata subdivision
- Project completion through dwelling certification and land registration
- Coordinating settlements and project finalisation.
To be considered for this role of Development Manager you will have the following;
- Proven experience within the Australian Construction and Development industry
- Proficient knowledge of building and construction, ideally land subdivision
- Previous experience managing multiple project sites from inception through to delivery and completion
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication
- Proficient Working Knowledge of excel
- Ability to Build & Maintain Strong Relationships & Networks
Please call Aaron Petrilli directly to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity on (02) 9376 8200.