|Job Title:||Development Manager|
|Salary:||$100k - $160k|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 19:06|
They have a team of Development Managers sharing a large project pipeline of both residential and commercial projects. This will provide the appropriate candidate the opportunity to work on development projects from start to finish.
Ongoing work in a friendly team environment.
As the Development Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- All aspects from property development including Acquisition (due
diligence, feasibility preparation and contract negotiation),
- Design and Approvals Management (liaising with consultants, approval authorities, real estate agents etc),
- Marketing (marketing package preparation, supporting sales and leasing agents, contract preparation etc),
- Construction Management and Settlement (tendering, contract negotiation and legal registration and settlement processes).
- A qualification in a property related field such as one of the following; Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Planning, Surveying or other allied field to the development industry.
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in a development management role – with demonstrated autonomy.
- Be able to provide an in-depth project list (if you've run your own business previously or currently).
- Experience with acquisitions to handover of full development projects
Please send your CV to Anca Marinescu: email@example.com
Please call on 02 9376 8200 for a discussion.