|Job Title:||Development Manager|
|Salary:||$200,000 - $220,000 + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Finn|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 06:46|
We are working with an well-known Australian Home builder who are looking to recruit an experienced Development manager for their operations.
Reporting to the National Developments Manager, you will be responsible for the Project Management and Financial tracking of a major Residential development based consisting of townhouses and apartments.
This an opportunity to work with an established Residential builder who are experts in their field, and have an experienced team to support you. This is their biggest and most iconic project they are running currently, and they have plenty more work in the pipeline. An attractive salary package of up to $220,000 is on offer as well as other benefits.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the delivery of all projects to meet quality, program and budget targets.
- Manage relevant consultants, contractors and staff, to ensure optimal performance.
- Co-ordinate the provision of services necessary for the delivery of projects
- Liaise and coordinate activities with Design, Sales and Marketing and Finance functions.
- Liaise with local government and other authorities to obtain all necessary approvals.
- Prepare/forecasts/project budgets and report on financial performance and progress.
- Ensure delivery of project to agreed forecasts/project budget
You would be a good fit for this role if you:
- Already have experience in the delivery of high rise apartment and townhouses projects, in particular large-scale / iconic projects.
- Have a tertiary qualification in project management, property development, civil engineering or a related discipline is desirable, but not essential.
- Have significant experience in the property development industry to qualify.
If this sounds like you, please apply now or contact Olivia Finn on 03853531000412747198 for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's