|Job Title:||Development Manager|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 16:33|
We are working with a leading residential builder who are looking to recruit a Development manager for their operations.
The main focus of work includes home building, land development and medium density works.
This role reports to the general manager and you will be responsible for delivering projects on time and within budgets.
Duties of the development manager include
- Purchasing land
- Land acquisition
- Preparing forecasts and budgets for land acquisition
- Preparing proposals and making recommendations to all development projects
- Maintaining progress reports
- Business development and liaising with external stakeholders
To be considered for this role you should have sound knowledge of the NSW residential market you should also cover the below criteria
- Worked for a residential builder / property group / developer
- Degree or trade qualifications
- Contacts and solid relationships in the industry
- understanding of relevant development legislation
- good computer skills