|Job Title:||Development Manager|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 11:17|
We are working with a leading residential builder who are looking to recruit a Development manager for their operations.
The main focus of work includes home building, land development and subdivisions.
This role reports to the General Manager and you will be responsible for delivering projects on time and within budgets.
Duties of the development manager include
- Purchasing land
- Land Subdivisions
- Preparing forecasts and budgets
- Liaising with councils and surveyors
- Preparing proposals and making recommendations to all development projects
- Maintaining progress reports
- Project delivery
To be considered for this role you should have sound knowledge of the NSW residential market (homes) you should also cover the below criteria
- Worked for a residential builder / property group / developer
- Degree or trade qualifications
- Contacts and solid relationships in the industry
- understanding of relevant development legislation
- good computer skills