Development Manager / Project Manager
|Job Title:||Development Manager / Project Manager|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019|
We are working with a leading residential developer who are looking to recruit a Development Manager / Project Manager manager for their operations.
The main focus of work includes land development and apartments.
This role reports to the development director and you will be responsible for delivering projects on time and within budgets.
Duties of the development manager include
- Site and office based work
- Administering defects and inspecting workmanship
- PCG Meetings
- Preparing forecasts and budgets
- Preparing proposals and making recommendations to all projects
- Maintaining progress reports
- Business development and liaising with external stakeholders
To be considered for this role you should have sound knowledge of the NSW construction market and Australian Building Standards you should also cover the below criteria
- Worked for a residential builder / property group / developer
- Degree or trade qualifications
- Understanding of relevant development legislation
- Good computer skills
- Come cost reporting and claims experience
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's