|Job Title:||Managing Estimator|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020|
Managing Civil Estimator required to join a bulk excavation and piling contractor based in West Sydney to work on basement projects. This is a great opportunity for you to gain exposure to Tier 1 clients whose names are renowned in the industry for being the best.
This contractor is an Australian owned and an established business, with a strong presence in the civil and earthworks space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects in and around Sydney.
As the Managing Estimator you will be responsible for:
- Manage and lead the team
- Creating tenders from first principals
- Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
- Liaising with clients for submission creations
- Collecting and analysing scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
To be considered for the position of Estimator you will require:
- Engineering (civil) degree or equivalent
- Experience in estimating projects valued between $50K - $8M
- Piling, Bulk Excavation, Shotcrete, Shoring and Earthworks experience is essential
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.