|Job Title:||Digital Coordinator|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Contact Name:||Renee Hamilton|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2021|
Industry leading Builder / Developer across the residential, commercial and retail sector have an urgent requirement for a Digital Coordinator to join their tight-knit digital team. This iconic, world-class Australian brand will set you up for career success.
Reporting directly into the Digital Manager, your busy role will see you;
- Working across content management tasks such as uploading images and designing webpages to suit company aesthetics
- Building templated pages on SiteCore
- Social media management assistance; scheduling posts, drafting organic content etc.
- Running reports and other digital related administration
- General support to the wider Digital Team
You will be an early-career digital marketing professional possessing;
- Availability to start your next role immediately OR 1 week notice
- 1-2 years professional experience within a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications within a related discipline
- Experience using SiteCore preferred
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise a changing workload
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- The ability to work autonomously as well as a team player
Remuneration & Benefits
- The successful candidate will receive a remuneration package of up to $65k+superannuation for the duration of the contract.
- This role encompasses true flexibility with the ability to work from home or in the office to your preference.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Renee Hamilton on 02 9376 8200 or email@example.com, or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's