|Job Title:||Digital Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $140,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 16:02|
We're looking for hands on doers who want to work on major projects with a great team and develop their career!!
These roles can suit people from backgrounds including Engineering, Construction and Architecture, what is most important is someone with strong design management skills, the ability to be able to use multiple softwares and also communicate clearly as these roles could sit in JV offices.
Successful Digital Engineers will;
- 3+ years experience across built environment
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- iConstruct BIM software experience
- 4D Modelling using Synchro and/or Fuzor
- ProjectWise Administration/BIM 360 administration
- Power BI/Data Analytics
- Uniclass or asset classification experience
- Parametric design experience (dynamo, grasshopper etc.)
- Construction Technology, VR/AR etc.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.