Digital Engineering Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Engineering Manager|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2021|
FSC Range is currently seeking a Digital Engineering Manager to join their growing business. An attractive salary and highly innovative workplace culture are on offer.
About FSC Range
FSC Range provides engineering consulting services across the full project lifecycle. We specialise in the transport, tourism, recreation, international development, energy and community infrastructure sectors.
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, we assist clients across the Asia–Pacific deliver civil, structural, coastal, ports and maritime, utilities and temporary works projects. We also provide asset advisory and project delivery services.
FSC Range is part of FSC Group, a provider of whole of life advisory and engineering services in the infrastructure, energy and asset management sectors.
Why join FSC Range?
FSC Range is a new engineering business lead by experienced professionals that are passionate to see a change in the way engineering projects are delivered. A career with us will empower you to design your future in civil engineer and explore the various pathway options. At FSC Range:
- We treat each other with respect, we have fun and work as a team
- We care about making a contribution to the communities we work in
- We celebrate our successes and recognise effort
- We operate on a principal of radical transparency.
FSC Range is looking for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing various aspects of FSC's day to day Digital Engineering deliverables from operational duties
(Establishing and maintaining our DE framework and best practices) to assisting the delivery team on project deliveries. This job opportunity is ideal for candidate who is in a similar role with their current employer or find themselves in an advanced modeller position and ready to take on the next challenge.
The successful candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Design of structures such as bridges and maritime structures using Revit.
- Design of 3D and 2D output to authority standards
- Combined and check models using Navisworks, or other industry-standard software
- Management of Digital Engineering systems across the group.
- Set up company standards and workflows, compliant to ISO19650 or BS1192/PAS1192
- Create and implement digital documents (DEXP)
- Audits and coordination of native and federated models
- Mentoring and Upskilling team members
- Responsible for project setup (from a digital perspective)
You will be a motivated and proactive designer with the right combination of energy and a commitment to learning and ambition to design your own career path. The successful candidate would ideally possess some of the following traits/ skills:
- Highly skilled in Revit, with at least 3 years in the design of infrastructure (e.g. bridges or maritime structures). Total experience should exceed 8 years.
- Ideally located in Melbourne, other locations will be considered
- Ideally have skills in AutoCad, however, the primary design tool will be Revit
- Be a DE / BIM Advocate
- Be driven to innovate
- Have experience with BIM Coordination tools such as Navisworks, Revizto, BIM Track or iconstruct
- Be able to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Work well under pressure
- Good construction practices knowledge
- Good knowledge of the relevant Australian codes and experience with major authority standards (e.g. VicRoads/DOT or RMS/TfNSW)
- Posses good management skills
- Be QA driven
- Be able to implement VR/AR workflows into project delivery (highly regarded not essential)
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Engineering Manager
Graduate Engineer - Rail
Building Services Engineering Lead
$125,000 - $150,000 + super + bonus
Senior Civil Engineer / Project Manager
$110,000 - $130,000 + super
$80,000 - $130,000
$130-140k + super + car
$130-140k + super + car
$110,000 + super + vehicle
$110k - $130k + super