|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2019 09:32|
We are looking for an experienced, immediately available Document Controller who is looking to support an iconic project in Sydney.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Amy Colton on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
As Document Controller you will be responsible for:
- Checking quality of documents and typing / formatting of project documents.
- Monitoring processes and compliance to company document verification systems.
- Coordinating all activities relating to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Inputting document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generating the various document control transmittal reports as required.
- Ensuring that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, clients, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Maintaining updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution.
- Maintaining the documents and drawings in the project office with easy traceability.
- Relevant Project Admin/Document Control experience within the construction or engineering industry
- Experience on large building or infrastructure projects working with high volume designs
- Must have previous experience with either Team binder or ProjectWise
- Be immediately available and happy to commit for at least 6 months