|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 11:50|
Our client is an international Civil Engineering company based in Rhodes. They employ over 1000 staff nationally and have established long-lasting relationships across the industry. They are seeking a Document Controller to start immediately in a full time temporary role for an initial 4 months.
As a Document Controller you will be responsible for assisting the administration and project functions of the business.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Set up, copy and scan documents
- Liaise with internal project team and external parties as and when needed
- Create and amend templates
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects
- Manage document requests and queries
- Maintain accuracy of records and amended when necessary
To be successful in this role you will have:
- MUST have recent Document Control experience within a Civil Engineering business
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- A sound understanding of document control procedures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.