Document Controller | Construction
|Job Title:||Document Controller | Construction|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2022|
Industry leading, national commercial construction company requires an experienced & savvy Document Controller to join the project team on a tier 1 company.
This world-class project will be iconic for decades to come.
Your busy role will see you working closely with the site Project Managers;
- Checking quality of documents and typing / formatting of project documents.
- Monitoring processes and compliance to company document verification systems.
- Coordinating all activities relating to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Inputting document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Ensuring that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, clients, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Maintaining updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution.
- Maintaining the documents and drawings in the project office with easy traceability.
For success in this role, you must be available to start in a new role within 1-2 weeks max notice (immediately preferred)
- 2 years professional experience within a similar role at a minimum
- Experience using Aconex ESSENTIAL
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise a changing workload
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- The ability to work autonomously as well as a team player
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Billy Ramsey on 02 9376 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Executive Assistant | Construction
Finance Manager | Construction
Talent Acqusition Specialist | Construction
$120k TRP + bonus
Office Manager & PA to Director | Construction
Upwards of $70k+superannuation
Human Resources Business Partner
Logistics Manager | Contract Role