|Job Title:||Interior Documenter|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 15:17|
The practice is conveniently located next to public transport and is just on the city fringe and are looking for the right candidate to join their team immediately.
Working closely with the supportive directors and team of designers and documenters, you will use your proven track record in the field to help deliver important projects for large clients to time and to budget.
The suitable candidate must
- Have extensive experience in interiors documentation (preferably 3+years)
- Vectorworks, Adobe Suite etc
- Have the ability to work and interact with all levels of staff in other disciplines
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Have solid understanding of construction & be competent with relevant local codes and standards.
- Have an exceptional eye for detail
Interviews will take place this and next week with a view to an immediate start for the right candidate.To be considered for this role please apply hit "apply now" with an up to date resume. To request more information please contact Lenise Walker on 03 8535 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date Folio and Resume.
** All applications treated as confidential. **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's