|Job Title:||Drafting Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ian Bond|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2021|
I have partnered exclusively with a leading luxury residential home builder who have grown considerably over the past 8 years and are now looking to add to their team again. A formidable name in the luxury residential market, with countless awards won over the last 10 years. They're best known for their bespoke & innovative designs, attention to detail and quality workmanship.
Due to continued growth and a drive for growing the business, they're looking to appoint a Drafting Manager to their team, who really wants to challenge the status quo. With a relaxed and supportive work environment, you will not only enjoy working on quality builds but also be part of a great team, who shares success.
- Supporting and managing a team of 4 Drafters
- Ensuring the team create high quality drawings using ArchiCAD for projects ranging up to $2,500,000
- Designing single and multi-story custom homes
- Problem-solving to identify and resolve possible construction issues
- Resolving design issues to meet client specifications with R-Codes, DAP and BCA compliance
- Cooperating with internal professionals to ensure all plans and works are completed efficiently and to the highest quality.
- Consulting with councils, developers, and external consultants to advance projects.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following skills and experience:
- ArchiCAD proficiency (essential)
- Double storey residential experience (essential)
- Ideally you will have 5+ years experience working with a home builder
- Be in a Drafting Manager role or in a position to step into a senior role
You can expect to be rewarded with an industry leading salary c$100k + Super (DOE) as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction, where you will have autonomy to implement new ways of working to be better than they've ever been before.
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Ian Bond today on 0424 150 536 or apply directly through the advert.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Contract Manager| Residential Building
Site Manager - Multires Housing Developments
$80k - $120k+super/car/phone
Contract Administrator / Project Manager - High-end Residential
Senior Revit Drafter
$180,000 - $250,000 package