Drafting Team Leader
|Job Title:||Drafting Team Leader|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Rogers|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 17:16|
A successful custom and dual occupancy home builder, building around 50 bespoke projects per year ranging up to $2m. Renowned for their quality workmanship, they pride themselves on their architecturally designed homes and excellent client service from which they have seen plenty of repeat business.
Following a company restructure, they are seeking a Drafting Team Leader to manage their in-house drafting team and external contractors, as well as work on continuous improvement of their drafting systems/processes.
Reporting to the Operations Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the workflow of the drafting team
- Ensuring drawings meet quality standards and regulations
- Facilitating the continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Ongoing training and development of the team
- Delivering accurate documentation in a timely manner
To be successful, you will have:
- 5+ years experience in residential drafting
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage scheduling
- Proficiency ArchiCAD
- High-end residential project experience (highly regarded)
- Strong knowledge of planning regulations and Rescode
What's in it for you?
Be a part of a successful boutique home builder where quality is not compromised and where your hard work will be recognised and rewarded. An opportunity to work on beautiful bespoke homes where no two projects will be the same. A supportive and fun team environment, where they work hard but regularly celebrate success.
If this sounds like the job for you please apply now or to discuss further contact Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's