Drafting Team Leader
|Job Title:||Drafting Team Leader|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 12:16|
An industry leader in terms of both site starts (approx. 800 per year) and workplace culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Victoria's leading residential builders and take the next step in your career. Due to an internal transfer into the construction team, they are seeking an experienced Drafting Team Leader to lead a team of 5.
This builder boasts fantastic longevity in its workforce and genuinely rewards loyalty and hard work with average tenure of employees above and beyond those of their competitors. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity working for a company that you'll be proud to represent, then look no further.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the workflow of the drafting team
- Ongoing training and development of the team
- Ensuring drawings meet quality standards and regulations
- Driving the team to deliver results around time frames and accuracy
- Facilitating the continuous improvement of systems and processes
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team leader or management role
- 3+ years’ experience in production drafting for a residential builder
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage workflow
- ArchiCAD software skills
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, as well as a great team to manage to set you up for success. If this sound like the job for you, please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 for more information or click apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's