|Location:||Sydney, Australia, West Sydney|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021|
They are now looking for an experienced Draftsperson to join the drafting department to work on residential and mixed-use towers. The projects typically sit around the $40M mark and can range anywhere between 5-storeys up to 20-storeys.
The role will entail the production of construction documentation and details, liaison with estimators and site managers, and project coordination.
As the Draftsperson you will be responsible for:
- Timely production of design and drawings for mixed-use building as per building Codes of Australia
- Liaising and coordinating with Project design/construction team, external consultants and site personnel
- Delivering different design stages which includes, marketing, design drafting, consultant coordination and producing construction documentation
- producing required documents for council approval as a part of obtaining construction certificates
- Architectural drafting qualifications
- Revit is a requirement - must have used this software in a previous role
- Proficient understating of ADG, DCP and LEP
- Understanding of NCC
- Experienced working on da/cc for apartments
- Understanding of the construction phase of projects and delivering on-site
- Willingness to work for a Developer
- Ability to work full time in an office as this is a permanent, full-time role
- Ability to start in February 2021 or alternatively as soon as possible
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's