|Contact Name:||Ian Bond|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2022|
A leading luxury residential home builder who have grown considerably over the past 8 years are now looking to add to their team again. A formidable name in the WA residential market, known for their bespoke & innovative designs and quality workmanship. Due to continued growth and a strong pipeline of jobs, they are looking to appoint an experienced Draftsperson to the team.
With a relaxed and supportive work environment, you will not only enjoy working on quality builds but also be part of a great team, who shares success.
- Manage all aspects of single and double storey custom designed homes, Unit, Apartment developments and small to medium commercial developments.
- Liaising with internal departments and external stakeholders
- Using ArchiCAD (Latest version) and Lumion3D on a daily basis to produce working drawings and final plans for homes.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following skills and experience:
- ArchiCAD proficiency (essential)
- Double storey residential experience (essential)
- 3+ years experience working with a home builder
A salary ranging from $60k-$90k + Super (DOE)
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Ian Bond today on 0424 150 536 or apply directly through the advert.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's