Drainage Engineer - Transport
|Job Title:||Drainage Engineer - Transport|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 11:09|
Drainage Engineer required to join a high performing Transport team working on Major projects in Sydney. Great opportunity to gain more exposure on large projects from a small specialist team so you don't become pigeonholed on a small aspect of work.
Our client is an Internationally Awarded Engineering firm with a great history of punching above their weight to deliver Tier 1 Transport projects.
As the Drainage Engineer you will be responsible for delivering drainage design engineering on major transport projects;
- Working without supervision on medium to large projects in NSW reporting in directly to the Highways Team Leader.
- You will be responsible for meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet your targets
- Undertake design and investigation services in stormwater drainage design, water quality, WSUD and water balance
- Mentoring junior engineers.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 5+ years experience in Drainage Engineering for Highways projects within Engineering Consulting
- Solid understanding of 12D, DRAINS, HEC-RAS and other modelling packages
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
Thanks for your consideration.