Drainage Engineer - Transport
|Job Title:||Drainage Engineer - Transport|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 11:09|
Drainage Engineer required to join a high performing Transport team working on Major projects in Sydney. Great opportunity to gain more exposure on large projects from a small specialist team so you don't become pigeonholed on a small aspect of work.
Our client is an Internationally Awarded Engineering firm with a great history of punching above their weight to deliver Tier 1 Transport projects.
As the Drainage Engineer you will be responsible for delivering drainage design engineering on major transport projects;
- Working without supervision on medium to large projects in NSW reporting in directly to the Highways Team Leader.
- You will be responsible for meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet your targets
- Undertake design and investigation services in stormwater drainage design, water quality, WSUD and water balance
- Mentoring junior engineers.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 5+ years experience in Drainage Engineering for Highways projects within Engineering Consulting
- Solid understanding of 12D, DRAINS, HEC-RAS and other modelling packages
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's