|Job Title:||Drainage Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2020|
Roles and Responsibilities of the Drainage Engineer will include
- Working without supervision on medium to large projects in NSW reporting in directly to the Highways Team Leader.
- You will be responsible for meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet your targets
- Undertake design and investigation services in stormwater drainage design, water quality, WSUD and water balance
- Mentoring junior engineers.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- Solid understanding of stormwater drainage, water quality and WSUD practices in NSW
- 3+ years experience in Drainage Engineering for Highways projects within Engineering Consulting
- Previous experience working on RMS projects
- Solid understanding of 12D, DRAINS, HEC-RAS and other modelling packages
- Ideally CPEng Chartered with Engineers Australia, if not able to achieve this
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
- Iconic NSW Highways projects
- Working for a well respected Award Winning Engineering Consultancy
- Career development and opportunities to excel and progress towards Management
- Very attractive salary package + bonuses with a healthy work/life balance.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's