E&I Project Engineer
|Job Title:||E&I Project Engineer|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2021|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced E&I Project Engineer to join a leading manufacturing business, working on a highly interesting project. The position will be based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne and is a 12-month contract.
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, provided Electrical and Instrumental technical support to construction staff at the project delivery stage.
- Reviews plans and other technical documents, answers questions regarding the scope and/or timing of the project, and monitors costs and project progress.
- May assist in the development of cost estimates or tentative schedules.
- Deal with all of the different stakeholders, manage the contractors
- Implement designs, commission equipment
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5-7 Years’ Experience in E&I Project Engineering
- Bachelor’s in Engineering – Electrical
- Hands On experience in construction, design, commissioning.
- Site safety – SWIMS
- Permit to work
- Previous experience in site safety management.
- Ideally worked in Pharma/Oil and Gas/Dairy or Food industry
Nice to haves:
- Experience with hazardous areas
- Experience with instrumentation
- Experience with Profibus, Profinet protocols
- Required to be on site Monday - Friday
- COVID-19 Vaccination
Benefits of this role;
- Work with a world class business on high profile projects.
- Work within a highly skilled team.
- Excellent remuneration.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Chris on 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Signalling Engineer
Principal Systems Assurance Engineer
Senior/Principal Signalling Engineer
Principal Consultant - Systems Assurance
Technical Lead - Rail
Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Officer
Rail Operations Manager - Victoria