Electrical Contract Administrator
|Job Title:||Electrical Contract Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2021|
You will be working as a Contract Administrator on our clients latest Hospital project in SW Sydney.
The Position - Contract Administrator:
As a CA, typical responsibilities will include;
- Planning and scheduling works
- Preparing supplier agreements
- Stakeholder & Client Liaison.
- Being involved in the Purchasing and Ordering of materials
- Providing vital administrative support throughout the project.
To become a successful member of the company, it’s important that you;
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification (Engineer or Trade)
- Upwards of 2 years experience as a CA or PM in a HVAC OR Electrical Contractor.
- Wish to join a company that rewards success & will look after you.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$110,000 - $150,000 package
$65,000 - $80,000 + super
Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Estimator
$100,000 - $165,000 package
$180,000 - $250,000 package
Intermediate or Senior BIM Modeler
Project Coordinator - Strategy & Planning
Project Safety Advisor
Flood Modeller - Flood Engineer
$100,000 - $150,000
Estimator - Tier 1 Civil Contractor