Electrical Controls Technician
|Job Title:||Electrical Controls Technician|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019|
Salary package: Approx $70-80K + Super + Car + Laptop + Phone
Our client is a leading privately owned Equipment and Technology provider to numerous industries. Due to expansion and project development they are looking to recruit an Electrical Control Technician to join their team.
Benefits of this role;
- Work within a highly niche market.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Welcoming and collaborative team across the business
- Opportunity to travel to various client sites across Australia
- Car, Laptop & Phone
- Installing and maintaining the clients products with the highest level of quality, efficiency, courtesy and professionalism.
- Designing, building, installing, and servicing control systems, water systems and other company products.
- Commissioning, maintaining and servicing electrical and control systems.
- Becoming familiar with stock holding of parts and accessories.
- Supporting the production team.
- Provide adequate customer training to the clients’ standards.
- Provide maintenance and servicing to the clients’ standards.
- Experience in a Electrical/Controls technician role.
- An understanding of Instrumentation & Control Systems (PLC preferred).
- Experience in light wiring, sensor installations etc.
- An electrical engineering qualification or similar.
- A grade electrical license would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- to be flexible to travel to interstate sites where necessary (predicted to be approx 1/3rd of time.)
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.