Electrical Design Manager / Senior Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Design Manager / Senior Engineer|
|Salary:||$170,000 - $200,000 package (negotiable)|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 09:16|
You'll be working for, without a doubt, one of the best D&C Engineering contractors in NSW. As well as having a down-to earth culture and flat management structure, They're a true Aussie owned tier 1 business with an outstanding reputation on the market. They work on the biggest jobs and attract some of the best candidates in the Engineering & Construction industries.
About the Company's history
Having had huge success in the Mechanical & Electrical building services market over the last 50 years, in the last 3 years they have established a very successful High Voltage Construction division. Due to the success of this new division, we're now looking to build an in-house H.V engineering team - this role will be the first & most strategically important within that team.
The nature of this role will grow and expand as time progresses. but we're typically looking for someone with leadership skills & solid H.V Engineering experience. Work will be predominantly be between 11KV - 33KV with a healthy mix of supplier authority & private networks.
Typical key responsibilities will generally include;
- Bringing a high level of innovation to your designs through value engineering & thinking outside the box.
- Business development with both new & existing clients.
- Interfacing with the L.V design team & site based teams.
- Attending client & coordination meetings.
We're looking for someone who has experience working with both supplier authorities & private networks. Ideally you'll come from a large head-contractor, and really want to invest yourself in part of a growing business. You could be a Senior Engineer looking to take a step up, or a Design Manager looking for something fresh & exciting. We're looking at people with upwards of 5 years experience within the H.V space.
- This is a terrific opportunity for a Senior Engineer or Manager to join a brand new & exciting team with the backing of a 1200 person strong business.
- You'll be working for a company who truly cares about their staff's development with an outstanding culture.
- You'll get exposure to a variety of different projects across multiple sectors.
- You'll have the chance to help build & shape a team within an already highly successful division.
- You'll work for a company who have seen consistent and solid growth - in a time where many companies are reducing hours & laying people off, they're getting busier.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Luke Thompson on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential. Thanks for your consideration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's