Electrical Engineer (Hallam)
|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer (Hallam)|
|Salary:||$80k - 90K + Super|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 09:33|
Excellent opportunity for a Electrical engineer to join a leading horticulture business in the South East suburbs of Melbourne.
Benefits of this role;
- Work within a highly niche market.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Excellent team environment with a positive atmosphere.
The successful individual will be responsible for/have;
- Scope, design, draw and estimate electrical requirements for products and projects (Cable trays, power distribution etc.)
- Electrical Estimating experience is essential.
- Overall electrical project design and layout
- Electrical and control system diagrams and schematics etc
- Max demand calculation and cable sizing
- Design of control interface panels
- Liaise with electrical suppliers to keep up to date on new technologies
- Assist in building of electrical panels when required.
- Assist in development of drawing standards
- Assist with trouble shooting with internal staff and customers
- Assist in electrical design development of products and installation of products
To be successful for this role you will need;
- Minimum 5 years experience in electrical design/drafting.
- A knowledge of Instrumentation
- A good knowledge of LV electrical design including switch panels and motor circuits etc.
- Must have in depth knowledge and experience in working with AS3000 and other applicable standards.
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical required
- Experience with plant 3d, Navisworks or Revit would be advantageous but not essential.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.