Electrical Engineer (Hallam)
|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer (Hallam)|
|Salary:||$80k - 90K + Super|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 09:33|
Excellent opportunity for a Electrical engineer to join a leading horticulture business in the South East suburbs of Melbourne.
Benefits of this role;
- Work within a highly niche market.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Excellent team environment with a positive atmosphere.
The successful individual will be responsible for/have;
- Scope, design, draw and estimate electrical requirements for products and projects (Cable trays, power distribution etc.)
- Electrical Estimating experience is essential.
- Overall electrical project design and layout
- Electrical and control system diagrams and schematics etc
- Max demand calculation and cable sizing
- Design of control interface panels
- Liaise with electrical suppliers to keep up to date on new technologies
- Assist in building of electrical panels when required.
- Assist in development of drawing standards
- Assist with trouble shooting with internal staff and customers
- Assist in electrical design development of products and installation of products
To be successful for this role you will need;
- Minimum 5 years experience in electrical design/drafting.
- A knowledge of Instrumentation
- A good knowledge of LV electrical design including switch panels and motor circuits etc.
- Must have in depth knowledge and experience in working with AS3000 and other applicable standards.
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical required
- Experience with plant 3d, Navisworks or Revit would be advantageous but not essential.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's