|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2019 06:45|
- Bachelor of Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in Electrical Engineering
- 3 years’ minimum experience in a rail environment preferred
- Experience in supporting the configuration management and change control, managing technical change requests and development of engineering processes
- Australian Citizen/ Permanent Resident (or visa with valid working rights)
- Electrical Engineering experience in Transport, Defence or other related industries (highly regarded);
- Able to produce high quality document deliverables to short time frames
- Current Chartered Professional Engineering (CPEng) status with Engineers Australia
- Experience with PTV, MTM or Yarra Trams processes and standards
For any questions relating to this role please contact Ben Smith on 0431344459 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's