|Job Title:||Electrical Estimator|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021|
The company you'll be working for have a stellar reputation in the Sydney construction market. They've got a track record for delivering high quality, challenging electrical services packages. They're stable, highly profitable & looking to add another estimator to their major projects division
You'll be working in a team of 5 estimators in the companies major projects division. Mainly, you'll be pricing & winning electrical packages on construction projects. It's a solid opportunity for someone who is working in a smaller firm to get exposure & training to work on the big stuff; data centers, hospitals, stadiums and the like.
- We're looking for someone with at least 2 years experience as an electrical estimator. You'll be working on large tenders, but it's not a pre-requisite that you've worked on huge jobs prior.
- You'll have either an electrical trade license or a bachelors in electrical engineering.
- You'll be experienced in tendering either commercial, hospitals or data center projects in the Australian construction market.
- Importantly you'll have a positive, "can-do" attitude & be hungry to grow and continue your career development with one of the best in the industry.
- It's very rare that this company go external to recruit - they're brilliant at coaching & mentoring staff.
- Very stable & secure role - you'll have job security in an otherwise volatile market.
- Inner west location with parking
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Luke Thompson on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential. Thanks for your consideration
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
up to $135,000 package
Electrical Utilities Project Manager - ASP1
$110,000 - $145,000 + super + vehicle
Intermediate Electrical Engineer
$90,000 - $100,000 + super
Project Engineer - Civil
Principle Hydraulics Engineer | Building Services
$140,0000 - $160,000 plus super.
Principle Mechanical Engineer
$160,000 - $200,000 package
Structural Bridge Engineer
$70,000 - $100,000