|Job Title:||Electrical Fitter|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 14:17|
Location - North of Adelaide
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrician with a background in reviewing JSA's & SOP's, to join a leading Manufacturing business North of Adelaide.
The position is based on a 12-month fixed term contract.
The main responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with the Project Manager in the reviewing and implementation of JSA’s & SOP’s related to Electrical equipment.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports for management.
- Performing maintenance where required.
- Conducting risk assessments where necessary.
- Participating in safety initiative works.
- Extensive experience working in Electrical technician roles, preferably within the industrial markets.
- Experience in reviewing SOP’s, SWMS, JSA’s and Work instructions.
- Conducting risk assessments.
- Performing Electrical maintenance where required.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / 0406 422 318 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.