|Job Title:||Electrical Fitter|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 16:16|
Location - North of Adelaide
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrician with a background in reviewing JSA's & SOP's, to join a leading Manufacturing business North of Adelaide.
The position is based on a 12-month fixed term contract.
The main responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with the Project Manager in the reviewing and implementation of JSA’s & SOP’s related to Electrical equipment.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports for management.
- Performing maintenance where required.
- Conducting risk assessments where necessary.
- Participating in safety initiative works.
- Extensive experience working in Electrical technician roles, preferably within the industrial markets.
- Experience in reviewing SOP’s, SWMS, JSA’s and Work instructions.
- Conducting risk assessments.
- Performing Electrical maintenance where required.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / 0406 422 318 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$80k - $100k + super
Senior Electrical Estimator
$100,000 - $165,000 package
Senior Electrical Engineer | Tier 1 D&C Subcontractor
$125,000 - $155,000
Senior Hydraulics Engineer | Building Services
from $90,000 to $130,000