|Job Title:||Electrical Foreman|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021|
This business are certainly one to watch. They've attracted some really good people from the larger construction firms in Sydney. Whilst still a tier 2, they're winning a serious amount of work and have a healthy pipeline going into 2021.
This position will be involved with managing large electrical construction projects. Typical responsibilities will include;
- Conducting all site inductions and lead tool box talks
- Attend coordination meetings with project stakeholders.
- Site manage electrical building services projects
- Gain exposure to a variety of different projects across multiple market sectors.
- Work for a company that care about your career progression,
- Long-term stable pipeline of work.
- Electrical trade background with decent tenure.
- Experience across building service electrical projects
- At least two years experience as a Site Manager / foreman
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
up to $135,000 package
Electrical Project Manager
Lead Electrical Engineer
up to $145,000 + super
Electrical Utilities Project Manager - ASP1
$110,000 - $145,000 + super + vehicle
Intermediate Electrical Engineer
$90,000 - $100,000 + super
High Voltage Project Engineer
Principle Mechanical Engineer
$160,000 - $200,000 package