|Job Title:||Electrical Foreman|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $125,000 + super + car|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2019 04:46|
This business are certainly one to watch. They've attracted some really good senior managers from the better known tier 1 electrical contractors in Syndey. Whilst still a tier 2, they work on tier 1 projects and compete with the likes of Heyday & STAR on the larger construction projects.
This position will be involved with managing large electrical construction projects. Typical responsibilities will include;
- Conducting all site inductions and lead tool box talks
- Attend coordination meetings with project stakeholders.
- Site manage electrical building services projects
- Gain exposure to a great variety of different projects across multiple market sectors.
- Days off on your birthday, company trips away, family friendly culture
- Work for a company that care about your career progression, giving you the chance to grow into
- Electrical trade background.
- Experience across building service electrical projects
- At least two years experience as a Site Manager