Electrical Project Manager | Building Services.
|Job Title:||Electrical Project Manager | Building Services.|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 10:46|
We have a career defining opportunity to work with one of the largest and best known electrical contractors in NSW. They have a strong and well developed pipeline of commercial, health & high-rise residential building services projects with sites across Sydney.
You'll be working as a Project Manager on Electrical construction projects of various sizes. The contract values will vary in size, anywhere from $200,000 to $14 million. Typical responsibilities will include;
- Attending client meetings to define the scopes of work
- Budget management & contract administration
- Tender analysis & review
- Site visits & inspections
- Program management
To become a successful member of the company, it’s important that you:
- Minimum 4 years Project Management experience in Electrical.
- Extensive experience managing complex electrical construction projects
- Possess Strong organisational skills
- Would like to join a company with a solid reputation who reward performance.