Electrical Project Manager | Major Projects | Coffs Harbour
|Job Title:||Electrical Project Manager | Major Projects | Coffs Harbour|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $160,000|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 12:02|
We have a career defining opportunity to work with one of the largest and best known electrical contractors in NSW.
The project you’ll be working on is with a tier 1 builder on a large health project in Coffs Harbour. The builder, whilst demanding, are organised and consistently deliver high quality construction projects throughout Northern NSW. Responsibilities will include:
- Attending client meetings to define the scopes of work
- Budget management & contract administration
- Tender analysis & review
- Site visits & inspections
- Program management
To become a successful member of the company, it’s important that you:
- Minimum 4-6 years of Project Management or Project Engineering experience
- Extensive experience managing complex electrical installation projects
- Have a good reputation in the market
- Possess Strong organisational skills
- Would like to join a company with a solid reputation who reward performance.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Luke Thompson on 0468 958 529 / email@example.com or click apply. Any inquiries made will be kept confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's