Electrical Project Manager - Special Projects
|Job Title:||Electrical Project Manager - Special Projects|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2021|
This company are a Tier 1 electrical contractor focusing on building services & Rail. They're very well established in the Sydney market with over 50 years of experience under their belt. They're based in the inner west with plenty of parking spaces.
The project you’ll be working on is with a tier 1 builder on a $8 million electrical installation. They're organized and consistently deliver high quality construction projects throughout Sydney. Responsibilities will include:
- Project scheduling.
- Budget management & contract administration
- Tender analysis & review
- Attending meetings with builders.
To become a successful member of the company, it’s important that you:
- Minimum 2 years of Project Management experience in Australia working on construction projects.
- Have a great work ethic & are easy to get along with.
- Possess strong organizational skills