Electrical Revit Drafter
|Job Title:||Electrical Revit Drafter|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 04:46|
- This position offers a market leading salary relative to the level of experience expected from the successful candidate.
- Alongside this, the company offers a generous profit share scheme whereby a percentage of the companies profit is shared as a bonus among employees.
- The offices are in Western Sydney, meaning no awful commutes to and from the city. Ample parking on site.
- Long term, permanent position drafting both major and minor building services & infrastructure projects.
They're one I really enjoy recruiting for. They're a tier 1 electrical contractor with a very good reputation for working on some of the largest & most interesting projects in Sydney. They work across multiple market sectors & are a leader in the fields of Electrical & Communications.
As an Electrical Revit Drafter, you'll be working with 5 engineers working on some cracking building services & Infrastructure projects. Day to day you will be;
- Working predominantly high value on L.V building projects.
- Drafting said projects using Revit MEP
- Clash detection using NavisWorks.
- Creation of Revit Families
To be a good fit for the position, it's important that you have at least 2 years experience drafting a wide range of electrical projects, are comfortable using Navis works, Revit MEP & AutoCAD.
If you feel this job could be for you, please contact Luke Thompson on 0468 958 529 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Any inquiries made will be kept confidential.