Electrical/Instrumentation/Mechanical Drafters | Northern Suburbs
|Job Title:||Electrical/Instrumentation/Mechanical Drafters | Northern Suburbs|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019|
Our client, a leading manufacturing business, are urgently looking to recruit a number of Electrical/Instrumentation drafters on 6-12 month contract to be based at their site in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne.
The successful candidates will;
- Carry out CAD and paper drafting of layout, ducting, piping and other drawings to support departmental design and project activities. The work can involve supporting a number of projects simultaneously.
- Ensure drawings and design documentation standards are maintained.
- Complete back drafting of mark ups and update baseline drawings (2D Drawings)
- Have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD and document control procedures.
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience in P&ID, instrumentation and electrical drawings.
- Be available for a 6 - 12 month contract.
- Some experience with a mechanical design drafting background in industrial practice would be beneficial.
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's