|Job Title:||Engineering Surveyor|
|Salary:||Flat hourly rate + super + vehicle + uplift|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2020 11:46|
My client based in Melbourne is looking for an experienced Engineering Surveyor to join their team on a large infrastructure project in Melbourne's northern suburbs.
The successful candidate will have 10 - 15 + years surveying experience ideally on rail projects and have the ability to work autonomously, mentoring a junior team as well as part of a motivated and hard-working team.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Busy, inclusive and progressive survey firm.
- Work on high profile, tier 1 projects.
- Strong pipeline of projects.
- Ongoing professional development encouraged and a clear progression pathway for the right candidates.
- Projects across Melbourne but current projects are primarily focused in the northern suburbs.
- Australian recognised Survey Quals - Degree or Diploma.
- 10 - 15+ years Engineering Surveying experience.
- Previous experience working on a major infrastructure project beneficial (Level Crossing Removal, Tunnels, Bridges, Highways).
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation & Trimble kit experience beneficial.
- Must be highly motivated and with a strong work ethic.
- Must have previous experience in a client-facing role.
For any questions relating to this role or please contact Teddy Murphy on 0412 182 171 or send an updated CV to email@example.com. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's