|Job Title:||Engineering Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020|
My Brisbane based client is looking for an experienced Engineering Surveyor to join their team on projects ranging from large subdivisions to multi-million $ civil construction projects.
The successful candidate will have 5 + years surveying experience on large infrastructure projects and have the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a motivated and hard-working team.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Small busy survey firm with a good team of experienced surveyors
- Work on a variety of projects - current main focus is road projects
- Strong and growing pipeline of projects
- Ongoing professional development encouraged and a clear progression pathway for the right candidates
- Australian recognised Survey Quals - Degree or Diploma
- 5+ years Engineering Surveying experience
- Must have previously worked on an TMR project
- 12D experience essential as you will need to hit the ground running
- Must have great communication skills and previous experience in a client-facing role.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's